1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Car won't run right 2g eclipse gsx

Posted by jdmfairladyz, May 22, 2014

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. jdmfairladyz

jdmfairladyz Probationary Member

Joined May 3, 2014
    elgin, Illinois
    Ok so I just replaced the crankshaft position sensor and the reluctor disk I put it back together and it ran fine for about 10 min but when I got to around 6 psi it would not go past it now the car will not go over 35 MPH there is a crack in my valve cover could this cause my problem. Also does anyone have some correct fuel trim maps for a 2g gsx with a 14g ported turbo
    Thanks

2. TurkF26

TurkF26 Supporting VIP

Joined Sep 6, 2003
    vacaville, California
    what happens when you try to go over 35? Does it feel like your hitting a brick wall? Does the car boost fine up to that speed? Anyway to post a video of what its doing and how it drives? What did you take apart to replace the crank sensor?