The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Cant control boost

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flybiyou

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2003
somewhere, Illinois
Whats up everone have a problem that maybe one of you guys can help me with. I had a manual boost controler on my car befor and tried to lower boost with it and it never did I could only raise it. I bought a greddy profec b 2 and tried the same thing to lower boost and hold it. Its not working no matter what I always boost 21 22 pounds I can turn the profec to 1 and it goes right to 21 pounds I can control the gain but not boost. I dont know what to look for for trouble shooting and the only thing I can think of is the wastegat is bad. Any ideas on this.

Thanks
AJ Mods in profile

This is all very confusing, you need to put more effort into this. ;) Tell us separately on what happens to boost with the MBC then the EBC. Here is some other relevant information.

1. What type/brand is the MBC?
2. How is it hooked up?
3. What happens if you bypass everything and connect the pressure source directly to the actuator?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back