The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

can someone tell me what i need?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kidd gs-t

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 6, 2002
NY
ok i'v been reading more and more on fuel control and now i am totatly lost in what i need. I dun't plan on upgrading my injectors or cranking up my boost past 17-18psi when i upgrade my turbo (to a big 16g).In fact i'm not planning to fully use the the big16g for now, i would just like to put it in and concentrate on supporting it with mods in the future ( porting work, exhaust, intake, bov, boost gauge, upper intercoolerpipe with 1g bov, upgraded fuel pump). I'm gonna be honest i seriosuly i dun't have the money to get all the proper things for fuel tuning ( in a perfect world i would buy 660's injectors, s-afc, supra fuel pump, fpr, and pocketlogger) but unfortunately i know i won't have the money for all that. I feel like a total noob(which i am i know) but i seriously dun know what to get. I'm atleast realistic with mygoals (no 10's here :p ) and i want my car to run right. So i guess i am asking what is the minimumm amount of fuel tuning i would need to do to get my car to run right? which fuel pump would not ovverrun the stock fpr, what should i use to moniter if i'm running rich or lean that is accurate and cheap, do i need to moniter my fuel presuure? do i need ne thing else? thanx for ur help on this matter guys

190lph will ovverrun the stock fpr and since your not tuning it with a afc and stuff you don't need an EGT or FP gauge.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back