The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink can ECMLink be used for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek Goodreau

Proven Member
Jun 5, 2014
North Adams, Massachusetts
can i use my ECMLink to diagnose a cranking no start? I'm new to it so i'm not entirely sure of the programs capabilities.

found out my viper alarm was cutting my fuel, now my car is attempting to start, just very hard. its been sitting for 4 months because i was doing a very slow cylinder head rebuild.

4 Mos isn't all that old. Not to prevent starting anyway. And yes ecm link can be useful in diagnosis as you can log right from cranking. You can see rpm. Ignition advance. Inj pulsewidth. If something isn't happening you can start from there but basic no start rules apply. Are you getting spark. Fuel etc?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back