The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Brake recipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWHTanK

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Odessa, Missouri
Lets see if i read everything right. 3000 gt sl front calipers and mounting brakets. SS lines for those and gsx rotors. Will clear factory 16 inch wheels. And will be a little better than the gsx?

3000gt calipers are the same as the gsx calipers. So that would be same.

I thought they said it was 20% better but they didnt say why. The ony thing i could think was that 3000 wieghd more so the pads were bigger?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard that. Maybe someone will chime in about that.

Honestly, I was planning on running the 3000gt SL front and rear calipers with the 3g brake master. So if your looking to make your brake system overall better, I'd look into something like that.

92+ GSX, all Galant VR4, and all 3000GT SL front calipers are the same item. The latter are 20% better than GSX calipers because it's cool to mismatch stuff across cars. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back