The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Bracket Racing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

90GSX17

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 26, 2005
Raleigh, North_Carolina
I need some input on what times, my car should run! I'm a good driver, but i'm still trying to get the hang of launch the car, I don't hold the gas to 6,000 and dump it, right now I just rev it to 4,000rpms and bounce my foot off the gas, and let the clutch halfway out when it catches, I let all the way out, seems to be working alright, but I think i'm gonna try not launching first! So without me launch my car what should I run, I need to get some times, so I can know what to put my car in for bracket racing!

Mods 93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
Hacked MAF/ with K&N Cone Filter
3inch Apex-i turboback exhaust
My car has a J-spec motor in it, so instead of the stock turbo being a 14b it's a small 16g
All emissions crap is gone, EGR etc!
That's it, I think stock the car is boosting between 10-12lbs not sure, because I don't have aftermarket gauge yet!

I would say around mid 14s to high 14s. But the only ### to be sure is to take it to the track and run it.

^^^Exactly, they're not going to make you tell them the time till after you run it a few times.

:cry: Damn it Paul, I'm trying to get started again and you had to beat me to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back