The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

2G blowing white smoke help! 95 gst

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsegst0

Probationary Member
May 6, 2010
Massapequa, New_York
Hey guys I'm blowing white smoke out of my exhaust. Not all the time but sometimes. And sometimes there is A LOT of smoke and some times there's only a little. I changed my head gasket, changed my valve sleals, got my head milled, and literallyy changed every every gasket on my car. And its still blows the smoke. Btw I have 2 boost leaks...... Could that be the problem? Like idk if a boost leak wld lead to white smoke. I'm going to fix the leak tomorrow. Also sometimes my car won't past like 4 grand and I also believe that leads to the boost leak. Thanks for ther help!

Either A: Burning coolant, Where is it smoking from? Check for crappy heater lines since you did replace all gaskets. B: To me it sounds like the turbo because of the boost leak and smoke. Get the turbo checked.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back