The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Best Clutch And Flywheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I only drag race maybe a few times a month at the most, and I would like for whatever clutch I get to last around at least a year. So I guess you are saying the ACT2600 with the street disc or stock disc would be best? Would a 2900 be overkill? I don't mind heavy pedal pressure, and I'm not gonna be paranoid about CW so let's not go into either of those subjects.

2900 is definately overkill. The 2600 w/ street disk will be great for you.

jeff

I want a replace my stock it wasnt slipping before the motor came out but it wont hold up when i put the motor in so whats a good one i will have 400+hp so i want something strong some say Bully and some say centerforce dual friction??? What would be good?

Dont want a act that is why u guys are all having crankwalk to much pressure pushing on the crank i dont need that much im only running 400hp set up!! I think a dualfriction will be fine

Umm... all upgraded clutches have upgraded pressure plates. Like the CFDF has a 2500 lb PP. Plus you have a first gen so that isnt going to be an issue. Mostly everyone on this board will tell you to go with a ACT 2600 so if you dont like that clutch or that answer, you might want to find another place to ask. I would say more then half of us that upgraded our clutch went with an ACT clutch.

Johnathon

2100... because I seriously doubt you're ever going to come near 400HP, that's based on some of your previous posts. Even if you do somehow manage to pay someone to bolt everything on for you, and manage to make 400hp, chances are you'll do something stupid and blow the engine within a month anyway.

I going to go with a Bully clutch!!
And 400+ wont be no trouble at all!!!:thumb: And Alecw81 there is people on here like you that know so much about other peoples stuff isnt there??
As for you ill be sure to get my machinest to email or call you to make sure everything is in line and it is ok for us to use the parts we got!! ANd anything down the road ill be sure to call or email and get your permission before i do that!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back