The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Best 1G N/T Injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synapses

15+ Year Contributor
May 9, 2005
Dawson Creek, B.C._Canada
What are the best injectors to get for my n/t without having to do any other changes? Do the 1G black top 390cc injectors work without any other mods? and does this get you any HP gains or is it just pointless?

oh ya, and my car is a 1992 6 Bolt 2.0L 5 spd

well ucould get some TRUBO 450cc inj incase you wanted to throught some nitrous on it. but if your sticking with plain ol' stock then there is no need.. if you want to do later up grades as in build the bock and what not.. it would not hurt. but if your staying stock its just like talong_boy said its pointless..

FYI,
The 1G AT turbo injectors have grey tops (the 390cc you mentioned).

The 1G MT turbo injectors have black tops (those are 450cc injectors).

.. don't know if either of these will actually benefit your stock NT though.

No benefit, plus you'll have to wire in a resistor pack to lower the impedance on the turbo injectors.

If so, how come the 1994 Talon ES SE only had the turbo intake cam and the 300cc injectors but had 167 hp instead of the 135 hp ? Is that hp gain simply from the cam?

Oh god not the Talon Es SE shit again, look they made a 4g63 motor in europe for the 2g nt's that we never got here. Most of the gains were from higher compression pistons and probably the cams. They added bigger injectors to be safe. Hell I made alot more than 195hp on my stock 450's but they put them in all the same. Your injectors will be just fine. If you're really worried that you might need new injectors and you haven't added forced induction/nitrous/ or high compression, then get a datalogger and find out. Hell you have no way to tune the larger injectors right now anyways.

Noone runs larger injectors with any hp gains on an nt 1g dsm without forced induction. There's just no point in it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back