The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

bep 50 trim vs pte 50 trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As long as you get the E-cover on the BP turbo then they should be the same other then the difference in turbine A/R ratios BP is .55 PTE is .63

thanks thats what I was looking for I couldnt find any a/r specs for the bullseye unit ,but the faster it kicks in the better for me. How is the spool up compared between the two at beginning and at full boost at about 20 psi?

Any 50 trim unless you put a super small turbine in it is going to be spooling by near 4k. At least on the most common hotside of a stage III wheel and a .63 or .82 AR housing on the hot side.

Now, do like the road race guys, sacrifice a TAD bit of top end (if you street drive your car) and get a stage II turbine on either a .63 or .42 A/R

A major difference between the two is in the turbine side, the BEP turbo will be in a stainless steel turbine hot side. This material retains heat better and will improve the efficiency of the turbo a bit, plus it can be polished for a great look.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back