The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

BE SHE Build (1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnim15

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Duluth, Minnesota
For some reason thought it would be a good idea for my fiance to build a DSM...
Of course since she is a girl, we went on a quest to find her a Spyder GS-T.

Ended up finding one in Indianapolis so she traded in the ol' toyata on it!

She loves it!
IMG_0006.jpg

and the top goes down!
IMG_0007.jpg

Custom plates... a must:
IMG_0057.jpg

Even changes her own oil:
IMG_0414.jpg

Who doesn't switch out their wheels in heels?
IMG_0076.jpg

and the AWD donor car:
IMG_0169.jpg

Real fun parting it on the trailer... trust me.

Modifications so far are:
DSMLink V3 Lite
Dejon Intake with K&N
2 X 12" JL W3
Smoke headlight /corners
12K HID Lows
35% Tint 20% Reflective

Pending modifications:
Tein lowering springs / camber kit
AWD swap
Fresh paint
2GB GSX Spoiler

Future modification:
EvoIII 16G
Fuel system

Last edited by a moderator:
firstly, your fiance is GORGEOUS.. you got a good one it seems! Very jealous, on another note, freaking nice car! Good lookin ride!

firstly, your fiance is GORGEOUS.. you got a good one it seems! Very jealous, on another note, freaking nice car! Good lookin ride!

HEY! Pipe it down. I'm the known leg humper.

Anyways, I am extremely jelli of your fiance. Good god.

But I think you drove way too far to pick that car up haha. There are tons of DSMs in Minnesota. I've lived here for 21 years (well 18 since I was in the Army) and personally owned 6. Sounds like a solid build though. Don't go too overboard with the build if its mainly for your future wife. We all know what they say about women and cars.

looks like a fun build but i dont get the be she?

Mitsu "be she"...
Ironic the be she is driven by a girl haha

Don't go too overboard with the build if its mainly for your future wife...

It's funny when I look at the datalogs she never goes over 40% throttle unless she's 2-stepping at "some kid in a honda"

I always give her $h!t that she's never going to break it at this rate!
DSM's need to be driven under intimidation not respect... haha

great project, cute woman yougot yourself there too. One thing i'll add from experiences with women and workign on cars. Try not to do what i've done too may times and just grab the wrnch and say "i'll get it for you" cause no mtter how well you mean by it they do like to do the work and learn it themselves (patience is key because sometimes they are ungodly slow, but i have male friends that are even slower LOL)

as for BE SHE.. i think i have it and can't believe no one else picked up o it

"mit-su-BE-SHE" = mitsubishi or mitsubeshe

Well, the BE SHE got a couple updates for this summer, lowering alignment and some freshened wheels:

BE_SHE1.jpg

BE_SHE2.jpg

BE_SHE3.jpg

BE_SHE4.jpg

BE_SHE5.jpg

The Tein springs turned out to be a pretty good ride height:
BE_SHE6.jpg

BE_SHE7.jpg

only thing my girl knows about my car is "it's sexy babe." looks like you got a keeper tho, good luck with the build.

HEY! Pipe it down. I'm the known leg humper.

Anyways, I am extremely jelli of your fiance. Good god.

But I think you drove way too far to pick that car up haha. There are tons of DSMs in Minnesota. I've lived here for 21 years (well 18 since I was in the Army) and personally owned 6. Sounds like a solid build though. Don't go too overboard with the build if its mainly for your future wife. We all know what they say about women and cars.

:ohdamn: This guy! Watch out.... ;)

Nice Project to start with! :tease: To add to the list of dogs here on the Forums! LOL

What a gorgeous woman, man! & loves cars! :sneaky: Anyway, Good Luck on the project and update any second you can! :thumb:

IMG_1061.jpg

looks pretty darn similar to mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back