The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Bay Area Trading Post part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiglotrd

Probationary Member
Dec 14, 2004
Vallejo, California
IMO, the original post by GS-T drop top was and is a GREAT idea. :thumb: However, its really disappointing to see that a select few DSMer's feel the need to lash out at site sponsors as well as fellow members.

Please keep in mind that our behavior on this board as an individual, will also reflect on the integrity of our DSM community. This board has been extremely helpful and is filled with knowledge. It would be a damn shame to see it closed.

If the moderators will permit, let's see if anybody has anything to sell in the local bay area.

Hey is there anyone in the bay area who can lend me or sell me there 2g gsx oem exhaust??? Anyone???? Please PM me.... thanks..

I wrote Chris a PM soon after he closed the first thread. He didn't seem happy about it... but maybe they'll let this one stay open barring assholishness. That being said, I have:

1) factory 94 GST/X wheels
2) autometer blinky carbon fiber a/f gauge

who has an EGT gauge/probe they want to sell?

You know guys, if you would have posted your stuff in the Classifieds like I asked in the last thread, then linked them here, things would have been cool. We do not want to have another Classifieds forum when we already have a Classifieds system - duplicate systems cause problems. We closed down the old Classifieds forums for many reasons. The last thread was closed for the same reasons which made us look for a new classifieds solution.

As I told a few people who PMed me asking me to reopen the thread, we are working on a modification to the Classifieds system that will allow you to search by Zip Code. Until we get that in place, I will ask that you seach for items in your area in the Classifieds section and enter your state name as the search term:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/classifieds/search.php?cat=

Keep in mind folks, this is the North West "Meets & Events" forum.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back