The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Ball joints

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmbigkeg

Probationary Member
Mar 22, 2009
Evans, Georgia
I've searched here and Google and only pull up ancient threads. Just wondering if there was a ball joint manufacturer people lean towards or the ones (if any) to avoid. Thank you in advance

Sometimes anciet is good! Some people prefer Moog. There was something awhile back on a Cummins forum about how Moog was bought out by a different, cheaper company and their quality was starting to lack. I however have all Moog steering parts as well as balljoints in my '95 Ram 2500. I think if they can stand up in that one of these cars isn't an issue.

Rockauto is also a decent place to get parts. That is if you don't mind paying shipping. If you can wait however Oriellys or the like might be a better option.

Hope that helps.

Greatly appreciate it yall, looks like I'll be running with the Moog ball joints. Rock Auto is definitely one of the places I look when looking for the harder to find stock parts. Once again thank yall for the quick replies.

just FYI, there's 6 ball joints, total, on a 1g awd, and all 6 are the same part

Yeah when I first started looking I was a little lost on that, but got it figured out, picked up some adjustable upper control arms from 3S a while back, so only needing 4 now.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back