The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Apexi ground system

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ITSME4G63

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 6, 2004
chicago, Illinois
Anyone have experience with this apexi grounding system? I saw an install on it in modified mag, anyone know a webstie where I could buy one of these? :confused:

Sun auto, APEXi, HKS etc. all have grounding kits. You can make your own out of some regular 4, 8, or 10 gauge wire from your local car audio store. If you really want APEXi I would just call any one of the site sponsors that sells APEXi, I am sure they can get it.

I was thinking about them too after reading that article in Modified. My car keeps misfiring and I was hoping that might help. Anyway, I've seen them on Ebay for cheap. Check that out as an option, they were new in the box too.

Originally posted by latvianrkey
My car keeps misfiring

I'd change your Plugs and Wires before buying a grounding kit.

I made one myself just because I was curious and I didn't really notice any difference.

Originally posted by latvianrkey
I was thinking about them too after reading that article in Modified. My car keeps misfiring and I was hoping that might help.

I think I read about those really helping out on a dsm ignition, somewhere on here. Someone took the time to technically explain exactly how the ignitions work on these cars, and how a ground kit would affect it. I'd suggest searching for your answer :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back