The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

alternative clutch pedal setups?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzellerr

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 15, 2007
boise, Idaho
looking to upgrade the 1g clutch pedal assembly with something else. still keeping the hydraulic clutch setup even though i am used to a cable setup. i just do not have much room in my build under the column for the whole assembly (the talon has the up and over setup). i just want a basic pedal setup that goes straight through the firewall to the clutch master cylinder, ect.
anyone running something other than the talon pedal assembly on their car? i am not the best searcher, but i did search and read some threads with the key words i used, but nothing i found was very helpfull. i am planning on running the stock brake pedal with the master cylinder for the talon, but with another, different clutch setup not in one unit.

any advice or suggestions on this? i could make the talon one work, but i was thinking of a pedal assembly off a 90 mazda b2200 or similar.

thanks in advance people, you all have been very helpfull thus far in this project.
dazz

going to check summit and jegs right now...

I believe Tilton makes a pedal assembly that will bolt to the floor that has the master cylinders built in. They are kinda pricey though.

yeah, i seen some on summit that were in the 500$ range. has the 3 pedals, floor mounted, with master cylinders included. also found a floor mounted clutch assembly for 50 bucks by itself. might be able to use the stock clutch master cyl with it if it has the right ratio (6:1.) hoping the talon pedal is 6:1 as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back