The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Aeromotive fpr afpr fuel pressure regulator knockoff copy ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTurboEclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 29, 2002
Bay Area, California
Wow. About $70 shipped for the full bolt on kit with gauge.

Here is the cheapest auction:

1992 1993 1994 MIT ECLIPSE DSM FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR: eBay Motors (item 190332963426 end time Jun-30-10 22:36:19 PDT)

Many have gave the OK for many other copies.. someone dare to try this. In comparison, the real Aeromotive kit is $200-250 depending if you get the gauge. The ebay kit does not come with fuel lines.

Now on to the comparison pics versus the REAL Aeromotive:

KNOCKOFF ON THE RIGHT

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Taken from and more pics and info
XS copy VS Aeromotives FPR (lots of pics inside)
pics saved here for reference in case pics source goes down.

No real successful story, only 1 claim where the link is now down saying diaphram failed.

**note I am not running this, just thought this was interesting**

Last edited by a moderator:
That is interesting. Sadly, I know two guys who are using that. Another buddy's unit failed on him, so I convinced him to go with an AEM AFPR that bolts-on to the fuel rail.

On a serious note, IDK how some enthusiasts can trust a chinabay part for an important component such as that. I understand budgets and "bang for the buck" but I would rather have peace of mind with a proven, quality product.

This makes me feel better about the one I just purchased they look absolutely identical so much that the diaphragms are prob interchangeable. Sorry for digging up this old thread but this is one hell of a deal for what u are getting

Yeah but straight up you get what you pay for. That's why yeah knockoffs are a cheaper substitute, but when you buy the real product you can rely on it and can expect new products in the future, without new products the knockoff companies have nothing to knockoff LOL

Well I bought the knockoff with a legit rebuild kit from summit. Basically got the entire fpr for 100

For all u guys that want to spend a lot of money for name. Go for it or do what I did and get the same thing for less

Attachments

• image-3922024478.jpg
    image-3922024478.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 590
  • image-230513875.jpg
    image-230513875.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 544
  • image-1584256297.jpg
    image-1584256297.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 557
  • image-1533794445.jpg
    image-1533794445.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 563
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back