The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Aem Uego Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWD Night rider

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 17, 2007
Oxnard, California
Im going to have installed my aem uego the next week along with some denso 660s. My 1st question is, Where is the best spot to weld in the bung for the w/b sensor? and the 2nd is: what A/R should I tune at cruise and WOT on 91 pump gas? thanks in advance.

Searching will answer all of your questions. Usually it's 18-24 " down the downpipe before the cat. A/f ratio is different for every car you can tune it based on your knock count and egt's.

Most recomend at least 36" from the turbo outlet but before the CAT. Your AFR will depend on alot of different variables. Basiclly you tune for no knock but not too rich somewere from 9:1 to 11:1 some people can run as lean as 12:1 but like I said it has to do with so many things.

You want the sensor to be at least 36 inches downstream from the turbo. You are also supposed to have the sensor at a 10 degree angle at least too keep condensation from pooling in the sensor. I used my rear o2 bung to mount my sensor.(Only do this if you don't run a cat) It's not at the perfect angle but it's almost impossible with how tight it is under there.

You want the sensor to be at least 36 inches downstream from the turbo. You are also supposed to have the sensor at a 10 degree angle at least too keep condensation from pooling in the sensor. I used my rear o2 bung to mount my sensor.(Only do this if you don't run a cat) It's not at the perfect angle but it's almost impossible with how tight it is under there.

Ditto here.

I try to tune my AFR to high 10s/low 11s when on full turbo doing a 4th gear pull, but making sure I keep knock to 0 (or as close as I can get)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back