The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G AEM FPR install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAQGSX222

Proven Member
Jul 26, 2015
Louisville, Tennessee
I’m stuck as chuck trying to find a place to mount this thing! I’ve got an AEM fuel rail with the matching AN fitting welded on. Here are a couple of pics so maybe somebody can help me figure this out. I’m keeping the A/C so that’s causing some of the problem.

Attachments

• C8B3C109-0000-4EC6-81E6-564EB69A224F.jpeg
    C8B3C109-0000-4EC6-81E6-564EB69A224F.jpeg
    774.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 3CDE29FF-63A1-459C-969C-AC06F3507667.jpeg
    3CDE29FF-63A1-459C-969C-AC06F3507667.jpeg
    916.2 KB · Views: 132
I’m having trouble with the bottom line. I think I’m going to have to buy a different AN fitting. Now I know most mount them there I’ll do whatever it takes. I need an AFPR and I love this one. With the AEM fuel rail it’s going to look great in there.

I’m having trouble with the bottom line. I think I’m going to have to buy a different AN fitting. Now I know most mount them there I’ll do whatever it takes. I need an AFPR and I love this one. With the AEM fuel rail it’s going to look great in there.
It's definitely a tight fit but almost every 2g dsm will have one so start google searching engine bays for ideas :)

Thanks guys. I think you’re right about me over thinking it. I’ll post some pics of the finished setup as soon as I get some line and fittings.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back