The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

AEM 320lph fuel pump: Anybody using one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasthope05

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2006
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
As the title states, has anybody run one yet? On my old car I was running a bosch 044 which was fine for that setup, but for my new build I'm shooting for 600-650whp. The price looks very good and looks like it will flow enough to reach my goals, but I havent found any threads on it. Is it still too new of a product or is it just being over looked because of the aeromotive 340 and walbro 450. It'd be nice to spend that extra money somewhere else.

What is everybody running on their setups?

I purchased this pump (AEM Part Number 50-1200) last week.

We tried to install it and it did not work.
We had a hard time attaching it to the In-tank assembly.

Later I found that its a Universal pump.
If you go to AEM's website, E85 High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump
You will notice that they only have 1 E85 pump.

I wish I had taken picture.
It had a Wally 255HP, which drops right in.

This pump does not.

I'm using one but haven't driven much yet.
It is quieter then a winebro but I don't know how good this thing will be in long term.
I will run it this year quite some time and see if it hold up (1200ccm injectors and E85).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back