The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Street Build 95 Eclipse GSX 700bhp on 95-Oct

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks @ThunderChild

Update:

Currently working on the finer details of a few big projects that won't necessarily get her running again but are definitely needed to get her in that state. With that said, I mentioned before that I plan to do a full wiring harness from the front to the back - that is still the plan. In addition to that I am currently working on an "exterior lighting" circuit (eventually an interior lighting as well) that will employ/replace the following modules into one PCB:

Daytime Running Lights (w/ fading effect)
Digital 555 Timer Driven Flasher (no sound)
HID Ballast Control

Hopefully this will bring her to the future a bit but also keep it within controllable reason of what I need it to do - more to come.

Figured I would post a preview of what the circuit may look like - labeled parts are subject to change due to availability. Borrowed separate design concepts and molded them into one complete concept. The idea here is to employ, as stated in my previous post, a DRL/Turn Signal System that mimics the newer vehicles on the road; head lamp control is based on control of HID/LED headlamps.

Schematic_Exterior Lighting Controller_2021-04-17 (1).png

Hopefully, it will do a few things:
1. provide a dual system in which if the front fails I still have the back and vice versa.
2. Give me the same pedal feel as if I had a brake booster.
3. Resolve the potential cam idle issue of fluctuating vacuum. On that note, it should give me consistent braking without the variances of booster pressures.

Im waiting to see how those calipers work with the chase kit, i have brembos with the 3g master, my friend runs no booster with his. He says it takes a bit more effort without the
booster.

According to them, it can work up to 6-pot front and 4-pot rear combos, I will be running 4-pot front/2-pot rear so it should feel normal (if not better). It also has an individual rear bias adjust as well (lower spin knob).

Ok great i just looked on the website, very curiuos about this, may have to put this on my list of things to look into, later.

I have hopes of getting this done in the next few months, if I have it "rolling" by then I will post here about the results of pedal feel (no engine though) - should stop like normal since it is a booster delete and contains a tandem 1" master cylinder (bigger than the 3G).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back