The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

92 GSX clean street build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats wrong here?:aha:
cometicgaskets.jpg

Did some work today finished taking out all the emission stuff installed the intake
manifold, throttle cable and throttle body

almosthere.jpg

Also did some porting on the turbine housing and got rid of the flapper.
port.jpg
wastegatreorprot.jpg

Installed a couple gauges not 100% sure if I like them there
wbboost.jpg

Also got the rest of the Coolant hoses cut to size.. getting antsy!
radhoses.jpg

Well I have a small but significant update I've decided to go with a bigger turbo, I picked up a brand new Mitsubishi 20g from Forced performance, just had to have my vague goals be a little bit bigger.

fp20g.jpg

fp20g2.jpg

Did you pick up the 20G during their last sale of them? I thought they were no longer available anywhere. Did you get the 8cm2 exhaust housing as well?

I am loving this. Inspirational for my build!

Looking good. I had a bolt bust off in my exhaust housing as well. The machine shop told me that it would be like $90 to get it out because of the carbide bits. I went with an ebay that I picked up for $30. Ported the waste gate port and it works fine. I had a little boost creep with the old housing but not with this one(the port is a lot larger now).

is your wastegate ported much more than mine? I still gotta take it in to get the studs drilled out, i still gotta take mine in just waiting till after the holiday weekend

If you didn't replace that heater core yet, now would be the time. You have all the dash out and they're only like 40.00. You'll be pissed if you have to take that new dash out again.

Well its been a while since my last update but ive still been working on it.

Got the AEM fpr installed
20150110_145235.jpg

20150111_155051.jpg

Did some cleaning in the engine bay and sprayed a little bit. and got the cams, and speed density sensors and wiring installed.
20150124_151603.jpg

almost done just waiting on my turbine housing to get out of the machine shop. then ill time it and it will be ready to start. :)

Got the turbine housing out of the shop yesterday, installed turbo, got it timed, just having an issue with setting up the oil feed gonna have to run a bit longer of a line than i have now. almost ready to crank it over.
ill have some pictures soon.

Painted my intercooler pipes and finished my catch can set up, im pretty satisfied with it, im going to switch the fittings on the side to the valve cover to an fittings when I get a new vc. also picked up some tires. next update should be first start and working on getting it tuned.
baydoneski.jpg
catchcan12.jpg
tries.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back