The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

91 Plymouth Laser RST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks man, I’m planning on just keeping it as a project car and a Sunday driver. I daily it right now but that’s not going too well. I’m not sure on what my plans are for the future yet because I’ve only had the car for 5 months and I’m just trying to do all the maintenance before pushing more power

6451AC28-2196-4DC1-993D-DBF264F4A54B.jpeg

4B67B057-600C-4B91-B533-D458E97DBA8C.jpeg

6601E58D-2D30-458A-A2ED-41DE51836C32.jpeg

That car is in great shape looks garage kept and routine cleaned. Nice find I love the laser
Thanks man! Haha you’d be surprised if I told you it sat outside all summer for 7+ years. It was some old guys winter driver and was parked outside uncovered. I live in Canada just above the border to Washington and for you Americans we get 100+ degree summers. The car was painted 7 years ago and the sun has taken its toll on it. It’s hard to see in the pics but there’s some chips and the clear coat on the a pillars and wing is peeling. But I’m going to paint those in the summer and get this car show ready. I’m not sure what I want to do to the car because a lot of it is aftermarket. I’m trying to keep up with maintenance and I’ll set goals when that’s done!

WOW man yeah that body kit is so well done! Really not a fan of the interior colors or the seats I would probably revert to black. but with that said it is done in a way that looks right so it's very acceptable. It appears to have a dressed up engine bay starting with a tubular manifold. I would ensure it didn't develop any cracks or wear and consider a stock 2g manifold for it if so. Make sure you monitor your oil pressure constantly, if you don't have a manual gauge I would get one just for peace of mind. Did he say when he last changed timing belt or anything? That's usually a good thing to do if you aren't sure. Congrats on the find!

WOW man yeah that body kit is so well done! Really not a fan of the interior colors or the seats I would probably revert to black. but with that said it is done in a way that looks right so it's very acceptable. It appears to have a dressed up engine bay starting with a tubular manifold. I would ensure it didn't develop any cracks or wear and consider a stock 2g manifold for it if so. Make sure you monitor your oil pressure constantly, if you don't have a manual gauge I would get one just for peace of mind. Did he say when he last changed timing belt or anything? That's usually a good thing to do if you aren't sure. Congrats on the find!
Thanks man! I did the timing belt as soon as I got the car, and yeah it has an oil pressure gauge. I would prefer a black interior but I got a good deal and I might do something about that interior down the road.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back