The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

90 Street Sleeper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im building this car with the intention of having a 10 second car for under $4500 dollars with some style. Perhaps even closer to $4000 or less once I sell some of the stock items, and this is with car, mods, tires, etc. Eventually I will make a price breakdown, but many of the items used to build the car were purchases lightly used off of these forums.

I obtained an fp3052 locally and feel that it will help me to my goals of having a 10 second car that retains the ability to spool quickly on the street. I have done quite a bit of weight reduction and I plan to make the interior pretty custom. I plan to use nitrous and methanol injection to make stretch both ends of my power curve; both increasing low end and adding top end.

I rigged up my own dual fuel pump setup, and I pieced my own water methanol kit together. The methanol will actually flow through the fuel solenoid during a wet shot on spool, but at max spool the nitrous will be cut retaining only the methanol injection (60% methanol by weight).

First start up after this build is only days away, so I will update this accordingly.

Last edited:
Finished rigging up the front bumper and intake. Bled everything and its ready to start tuning !

20151217_171017_zpsioudskn8.jpg

20151217_151850_zps6vxkhzkj.jpg

20151217_150644_zpsdfbf3dkt.jpg

20151217_151408_zpszlazdst8.jpg

20151217_151717_zpstmfzrma2.jpg

Interesting build! Any results yet? Curious how that hot pipe does for you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back