The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

60ft and 1/8 mile times.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddragon1

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 27, 2012
Kansas city, Missouri
What's the best 60ft and 1/8 mile times people have had on stock awd suspension?

My 1g auto is stock suspension....20g/stock engine/stock driveline setup. It goes nose up and crushed rear off the line with the stock springs & shocks. Looks really cool, but waste of energy that could be used to push the car forward.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey Nate I was reading the 1st thread posted how did the limiting straps work for you?

Hey Nate I was reading the 1st thread posted how did the limiting straps work for you?

I didn't get to put the limit straps on this red 1g that is my daily driver. It still has stock springs and there is so little space for the upper hanger that I wasn't able to just swap the limit strap setup from my yellow racecar to the red streetcar. I haven't had time to make new brackets and figured I'd wait till I had new suspension to put in anyway. (have a set of agx/GC coilovers to go in eventually).

So my hopes for 1.5 60's is very possible. I'm thinking on the bottle I should cut high 6 low 7 in the 1/8.

yeah...1.5's on a stock auto AWD shouldn't be too much trouble given a small turbo that spools very fast and suitable traction (slicks).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back