The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

6 bolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93tsiawd1080

Probationary Member
Sep 13, 2002
hawaii
just wondering if it's possible for a 93 talon to have a 6 bolt motor from the factory. i'm the third owner of this car and the owner before me didn't swap engines, don't think the original owner swapped it either. just asking because i pulled my engine and it is definitely a 6 bolt. according to vfaq.com, the last 6 bolts were made in 92. simply thought that i would ask the experts on this one.

Well like you said...........you're the third owner. The 2nd or even the first owner may have had the engine replaced......and without knowing had a 6 bolt put in.

i know the second owner didn't change the engine and i really doubt the original owner changed it with so little miles on it. why go 6 bolt with no other mods? <<< that's what's really bothering me.

only looked at the flywheel earlier, but just checked the oil pan and it says the engine is a 6 bolt.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back