The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

500+hp 90 GSX for sale or part out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There has to be some Texas guys in here looking for some kick ass go fast parts?!

If only I knew where to get a built transmission from...? Great looking DSM.

Are you talking about JMS...? Are you a member on evoM...?

I have a friend selling a built trans. I can do the labor if needed. I built this car myself.

I have a friend selling a built trans. I can do the labor if needed. I built this car myself.

OK. I understand about the transmission. Earlier you stated the car did not have intercooler pipes nor a BOV. Does it have those parts now?

OK. I understand about the transmission. Earlier you stated the car did not have intercooler pipes nor a BOV. Does it have those parts now?

No it does not have i\c pipes or the bov anymore. Where in tx are you located?

No it does not have i\c pipes or the bov anymore. Where in tx are you located?

So..., I would have to get some fabricated, I assume.

I am located in 76548 just outside of Fort Hood.

So..., I would have to get some fabricated, I assume.

I am located in 76548 just outside of Fort Hood.

Getting the upper fab'd would be ideal cause of the intake manifold. The lower will bolt up to most company's pre made piping kits. Although I had ETS's pre made piping kit on it before and the upper worked with a little bit of cutting.

Getting the upper fab'd would be ideal cause of the intake manifold. The lower will bolt up to most company's pre made piping kits. Although I had ETS's pre made piping kit on it before and the upper worked with a little bit of cutting.

Understood. That being said, that means I would have to get the car towed, right?

OK. So it needs a built transmission, intercooler pipes, and a BOV, right? The more I look at this car, the better it looks. What are you using for tuning?

How much would your friend sell the built transmission for? Is the transmission built to OEM specs or built to withstand some abuse? Would you be able to handle putting on the remaining parts as well prior to the car being picked up?

The trans here local to me has been sold... There are plenty of others for sale like this one High Boost Forum!

I can do any work that needs to be done.

The more and more I look at this 1G, the more I like it. The issue I have with transmissions is that with a prior DSM, I purchased a so-called "built" transmission from a guy in Phoenix and as soon as I had it installed, the grinding started as well. I took a look at other "part out" threads on High Boost and saw a few but I am really not trying to pay for out-of-state shipping. I would even put up with a solid OEM-spec transmission. The price is good and the FP3052 is a great street turbo.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back