The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

4g63t Datsun 620

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TipTricky

Probationary Member
Nov 30, 2015
Redding, California
So i am buying a 1973 Datsun 620 this month and will be doing a 4g63 swap and using a gm t56 transmission. I will be posting my progress on this build here for probably the next few years haha. I have a 6 bolt 4g63 that i need to build and i also have a t56 from a lt1 camaro that i will be using. I am probably going to have to convert it to the ls style t56 and use Bill Hincher's t56 adapter kit. Any one know more about the t56 on a 4g63 narrow block? From what i read i dont think the lt1 t56 works with bills adapter

Me and the girlfriend are building this truck as our Christmas present as odd as that is. So we will be buying the truck in the next few weeks then i will post all kinds of pictures!

Just Spoke with Bill Hincher and he makes a kit for a lt1 style t56 for a narrow block 4g63 so now its time to buy the truck and build the motor!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back