The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

The new beginnings of 1049!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lofty

15+ Year Contributor
4,250
44
Jul 27, 2008
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Today was a good day. Brought my baby 1049/2000 home. :D


I saved another one, this one was sitting for a long time, the owner really didn't have time for her. But I kinda do!
She's going to be built. I don't have much time to write now but this builds going to be insanely detail oriented. You'll see! :)

Things to be happening soon are the 5 lug conversion from my dead talon, the freshening up of the suspension components (I mean all of them...)
Everything is going to be new looking. This cars going to be my baby forever!

Pictures are fun!
226459_10150187878322556_541367555_6757208_2511017_n.jpg


230342_10150188075807556_541367555_6759597_3687249_n.jpg

Sittin on a dsm lookin at a dizzum. Because rally car.

224773_10150188075677556_541367555_6759596_1717984_n.jpg


226647_10150188075557556_541367555_6759594_5228102_n.jpg


222210_10150188075407556_541367555_6759591_4458764_n.jpg


Lol the keychain was the whole reason I got the car.

225966_10150186839132556_541367555_6744953_5283178_n.jpg


Here's some motivation for me. This was 5 years ago.


221773_10150187866682556_541367555_6757114_5576479_n.jpg


Love having a flatbed :D

229102_10150187924527556_541367555_6757931_2726166_n.jpg

This right here, was the greatest moment of my entire life. So happy. :D

Figured I should share, since you all know what happened to the 1g.

Fail.


Happy she's finally home! :D

See you at the shootout ;)
 
Ha I thought Andy was going to build that one for his son LOL. Glad to see its going to be built. Looks to be a clean car!
 
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • Wanted PASSENGER DOOR LOWER MOLDING
    WANTED
    • LA_gst
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g 1999 eclipse gs-t spyder
    Very clean 2g spyder, only modifications is 14b turbo with 3inch exhaust. Well maintained and...
    • DSM B
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 1996 Talon TSI AWD
    1996 Talon TSI AWD $10,500- 90,421 miles ( will go up a little ) - clean title in hand -...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g power window motors. OEM
    RH and LH power window motors. OEM $40 each or $70 for the pair. Message 702-741-6987.
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted WTB 268 Camshafts & Zero Tick Lifters
    Looking to see if anyone has a set of 268 cams in drop-in condition. I know 268 is on the Rare...
    • Ice9
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top