The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1G 4-bolt axle on 90 LSD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsu-MattGSX

Probationary Member
Oct 30, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Just want a clear answer before I tear anything apart because this is my daily. I bought the 4-bolt rear but just the axles recently for my 90 GSX with a factory LSD. Do I need the LSD off a 1Gb? Will these line up with the splines of the 90s LSD? Or are they thicker? Or are these just a direct bolt on replacement?

Attachments

• IMG-9746.JPG
    IMG-9746.JPG
    289.3 KB · Views: 50
Thank you, do you know the part number for that LSD?

Not available new. The classifieds on here is a good place to keep checking but they are getting harder to find. Miller Import Parts, a supporting vendor on here, is also a good place to ask. :thumb:
We have a few members that do part outs also so I would keep an eye on the classified section.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back