The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

3rd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red lowered evo 8 i think. Had the front splitter and side thingys haha. Big rims. He had some russian looking kids. He wasnt german was he? He looked Eastern block like Ukrainian or something like that.

people doing body shots and keg stands. Haha. And that would get out of hand.

I'm all for you doing body shots out of my belly button! I'll make sure I don't shave it or anything!

HAHA. German guy. That dude was nuts with his awd burnout leaving the park. His wife was hot.

I totally remember that guy doing the massive launch out of the parking lot.

The only problem with putting alll that on a shirt is that the more ink the more money, i can be done its just gonna cost ya.

I'm all for getting a shirt with our names on the back baseball style, that'd be cool as hell!

Seriously, I can't wait for this meet, it was probably the best meet i went to all last year, great people, awesome food, great cars all around. DONT FORGET THE PARTS SWAP! I made $150 EASY last year selling things for like $5-$25! I sold a blown 14b for $5 and a crapped head for $25! I love parts swaps!

Its worth it. AutoRST and cyclonekid drove 8 hours to get to the meet on time. Its a good time and the weather has treated us well both times. I like the picnic area we have gotten as well. No one bothers us and its secluded. Well, at least people visiting the park dont bother us...ROFL The rangers are a different story.

My 6 hour drive turned into nearly 8 hours by the time I followed a few people from Ohio zigzagging from E85 pump to E85 pump between Pittsburgh and the meet. Fun times.

Move your vacation a day back.

I might have to. It's a family thing though. My parents, grandparents, brothers, and sister + her b/f, plus other family. I could always just catch up with them later in the day. It's only a 30-45min detour. I'm sure my girlfriend would just love too see a whole bunch more DSMs. :D

Count me in as a possible.

If I come, I'm sure I'll have a selection of used parts too. I did last year (just most were crappy stock stuff).

Seriously, I can't wait for this meet, it was probably the best meet i went to all last year, great people, awesome food, great cars all around. !

Nice. Ill do some off you!! :sneaky:

The meet is a lot to organize. And without Brian helping there is no way it would happen. I hope Brian and I can keep this going for as long as possible.

count me in and a buddy. count me in for the t-shirt. ill be making the drive from long island so if anybody from the city want to meet up to all cruise there let me know. CARAVAN FTW!!

nyccdsm.com is alot of people from NYC and long island.
ccdsm.net is alot of people from CT and MASS
if you want ill post your 1st message on both forums and just refer people that are interested to you?

Last edited:
I'd like to make it this year. Hopefully car is running.

I could bring my flash cables and chip burner, if people want some free/cheap, flashes or chips.

hey i got second dibs for a chip burn and tune LOL

definitely count me in. car should be running within the week or so. just hope it stays running long enough LOL, count me in for a t-shirt also

When are you going to man up and drive the 2 hours or less to come? LOL We had people drive from Ohio, so 2 hours is nothing.

I don't think I'd ever move it to NYC. Just too busy there for my taste.

I drove 2 hours to the shootout last year ! I just mapquested this park....it came back with 5 hours and 52 minutes and I live on the PA Border haha! I have faith in my rides LOL :hellyeah:

I can make in from Columbus to Reading Pa which is 450 miles in 6 and half hours doing 80-85 the whole way. You should def make it to Philly in 5 at the most.

I can make in from Columbus to Reading Pa which is 450 miles in 6 and half hours doing 80-85 the whole way. You should def make it to Philly in 5 at the most.

Sounds good to me, I figured wouldn't take THAT long but you know map quest LOL.

cool, were gonna do a parts sapper too? thats pretty kick ass. now i just gotta decide what i wanna give up. It would be nice to keep that head... and the spare block. still wanna keep the trans.. i already paid for that manifold to be ported... damn.
soo many parts, so few i am willing to give up! LOL

What route do you usually take? If you go past me maybe we can meet up and start our own little "caravan"?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back