The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

3rd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just saw a commercial for personalized M&M's so I'm going to see if I can get some made up with Mitsu and eagle emblems and bring them along. :hellyeah: Haha.

I just remember getting all light headed from eating a burger that smelled and tasted like lighter fluid. Of course, I ate the whole damn thing, being that we all waited like 3 hours just to get one LOL

I just remember getting all light headed from eating a burger that smelled and tasted like lighter fluid. Of course, I ate the whole damn thing, being that we all waited like 3 hours just to get one LOL

I ate a burger and a PILE of wings. There were a bunch left over because people seemed to think they were raw or something. I probably ate a dozen or so.

I was taking a big risk though. It was a 5 hour drive back if you don't include my stops to nap along the turnpike. I had been up for 24 hours by the time the meet started, and I didn't leave until it was just about over. :D I started nodding off while driving. I knew I had to pull over when I didn't remember how I'd gotten 10 miles down the road from what I last remembered. :shhh:

Oh, and I'll be making it this year. I pushed my departure time for vacation back a few hours. :sneaky: Now I just have to talk the g/f into hanging out with a bunch of people who talk about their cars as much as I do. :|

Haha yea, we were all starving! This time I recommend someone bring self-lighting charcoal. The stuff that doesn't need lighter fluid or anything. Plus we need to get it lit EARLY so it's hot by the time everyone wants to eat.

I wouldn't mind being in charge of grilling/charcoal if necessary.

Well, we could consider inviting Smokey the Bear if a bigger grill fire is in the making, especially if we gather some big pieces of wood. Plus, he would look awesome in a DSM.

Haha, that'd be awesome!

Haha yea, we were all starving! This time I recommend someone bring self-lighting charcoal. The stuff that doesn't need lighter fluid or anything. Plus we need to get it lit EARLY so it's hot by the time everyone wants to eat.

I wouldn't mind being in charge of grilling/charcoal if necessary.

I did some reading on the self-lighting stuff and read it's not a good route.

I did this last year with my friend and planned on doing it again. I know most people like to walk around and mingle. Last year I had someone step in for a little bit so I could, so we could probably take turns or something. I definitely plan on having the grills going sooner, but last year we were waiting on some people with food so it wasn't really up to us.

Hopefully this year people who plan on bringing the important stuff can come a bit before lunch. I can always have the coals ready whenever, but it'd be a waste if there was no food.

I remembered a funny story from the last meet LOL. I was backing up to the parking spot,and overdrove the box of sharpies ,that was laying on a ground for a "screen name cards" LOL :D ROFL and some girl ,prob the one who brought them gave me a dirty look whaha :DDD.So i feel bad now :p Brian, when the time comes to whose bringing what ,put Sharpies and the cards next to my screen name :)

Haha, I think that girl was my friend, considering there weren't too many people there at that point.

Well, if the shirt idea ends up going through, we shouldn't have a need for name tags. I talked with Chris about who he uses for shirts so I'm going to see what they can do.

Tim, are you in? How about anyone else you usually cruise with out there?

I should be there again this year, but I have been putting off pulling my motor to see what the hell that loud ass knocking noise is for 3 months now. Also I might be coming on a trailer this year as it's slowly becoming more of a track only car thats not really feasible to drive on the street for very far.

Brian, youll have a PM. I have an idea maybe to attract some more people.

James

Tim, are you in? How about anyone else you usually cruise with out there?
2nd page. I'm assuming you mean me unless there's another Tim in this thread. And Grace has been down so I haven't done any cruises. I can ask Mike if he wants to come. He didn't come last year though that stupidhead.
Marius, lend Tom my hood. LOL
I'm down whether Grace is or not. I can always bring Sera. :D

I ate a burger and a PILE of wings. There were a bunch left over because people seemed to think they were raw or something. I probably ate a dozen or so.

I was taking a big risk though. It was a 5 hour drive back if you don't include my stops to nap along the turnpike. I had been up for 24 hours by the time the meet started, and I didn't leave until it was just about over. :D I started nodding off while driving. I knew I had to pull over when I didn't remember how I'd gotten 10 miles down the road from what I last remembered. :shhh:

Oh, and I'll be making it this year. I pushed my departure time for vacation back a few hours. :sneaky: Now I just have to talk the g/f into hanging out with a bunch of people who talk about their cars as much as I do. :|
Dude they definitely were ###ing raw. I remember biting into a wing and the meat was ###ing cold inside.

Last edited:
Hmm, I do remember reading that, but for some reason didn't mark it down. My bad. Try and drag Mike out. I haven't seen him in a few years. It'd be great to meet Bruce, but I doubt you'd be able to get him to come along.

And I think just some of those wings/chicken pieces were cooked fully. I had some that were definitely done all the way through. Maybe it was who cooked them later in the day didn't do them all the way. It took them a while when I had them on the grill during the main meal, but they got done.

We are going to have to get security gaurds to let us park on the grass if we grow anymore than 50 cars. Last year was nuts. there was a lot of people! This year looks to be even better already

There was plenty of parking left last year. Plus, we could probably park single file along the road near the lot.

I don't think we can park on the grass. Remember the incident last year. And I think there was one the year before too, but I wasn't at that one.

We just have to park smarter.

I would like to see the cars split up by 1g, 2g, Evo, and Other. I'm OCD that way.

daaang i was just looking at the pictures from last year 2nd adm anbd i was the only one who had the hood closed....... Hmmmm and the reason why i kept it closed was???? ........ anyone???? neaaah....... neaaaah..... anybody else?? neaaaah .. neaaahhhh tHe reason was non recirculated Greddy type-S ROFL IM A Ricer!!!!! Ricers FTW :thumb:ROFL The Louder the Bov,the more people thinks ,that im the MAN!!!!!

daaang i was just looking at the pictures from last year 2nd adm anbd i was the only one who had the hood closed

It's cool dude. My hood was closed the whole time too. But that was because my gs-t was 100% stock!

I'm also down for the t-shirt idea.

daaang i was just looking at the pictures from last year 2nd adm anbd i was the only one who had the hood closed....... Hmmmm and the reason why i kept it closed was???? ........ anyone???? neaaah....... neaaaah..... anybody else?? neaaaah .. neaaahhhh tHe reason was non recirculated Greddy type-S ROFL IM A Ricer!!!!! Ricers FTW :thumb:ROFL The Louder the Bov,the more people thinks ,that im the MAN!!!!!

haha mine was open, but I was embarrassed because i had just bought the car recently and done what work I could do before the meet. NOT MUCH TO SEE! Especially since it's my DD and I baby the hell out of her. But she looks good!

count me in(pending i don't get deployed to some f'ed up combat zone like i always do)! i'm also in for the shirt thing. do other cars come too because i know a couple people that would be interested but they're not DSMs

^ Thats why im in the process of retiring for I dont have to go back again.

Air Force has it easier than us but still isnt a fun place to be stationed.

ive spent the past few years of DSM meets and shootouts and events outside the wire in iraq! i really hope i can actually make it to this one!

with all the deployments i've been able to fund the DSM...but all the deployments takes me away from working on it and putting all those parts in LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back