The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

3rd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There was def enough parking for more cars last year. Down where the evo's parked was pretty empty and as soon as you made the right into our little lot before the DSM's started was a good bit of parking where non dsm/evo's ended up parking.
I'd love to see the whole lot filled this year, and the more the merrier as long as everyone is cool i see no reason to not show up whether you own a honda/chevy/ford/vw/non turbo whatever we are all there for the same reason in the long run.

as long as that retard in the red civic with his "$5k swap" doesn't come around this year and talk shit on dsms like he did last year I think we'll be fine with whatever cars show up. Like I said earlier, I can't wait, this meet was AWESOME last year and a ton of fun. I'll be bringing a couple of buddies like I did last year and there's a good amount of people from Spadsm that say they're coming this year too. So we should have a pretty good showing.

I remember when i first wanted to do this, they guys from LVDSM were all "no man, we have the best dsm meet at our park. Just come to ours." Well, i would say ours is so much better. We have guys from all over come!

Yea as long as we dont have retards talking crap to other people about what car they brought, I dont think it would be so bad to have a mix. Just have OTHER MAKES parking seperated.

Considering this is my first time going to this, I have no idea what to expect haha.

Considering this is my first time going to this, I have no idea what to expect haha.

Same for me and mark me down with a couple buddies coming along with me they arent dsm's but the love to talk about cars like me.:hellyeah:

Basically, expect a shitton of dsms, some evos, and food at a state park

do you have to own a dsm to attend or can you just come out and show support an love for the cars?

thats cool i will def be there maybe the year after ill have a gsx to bring

I have a few things to comment about...

1. not to "step on any toes," yet I can ask two patients at work that each own apparel businesses about a good deal on some t-shirts (they like my help for some reason, meaning that I could maybe get some low prices) - once a format is determined I'll gladly ask them if desired;

2. for those feeling "awkward" about showing a stock motor (keeping their hood down), I would be one that could be quite interested in seeing such a display since it illustrates how pieces were intended to originally fit - so, open up those hoods this time;

3. there is a good possibility that JNZ will have my GSX operating before the 2010 Meet, and hopefully I'll trust driving it enough to drive it there (instead of my Ranger);

4. as for the attendance of any DSM bashers (like the "Honda guy"), we should form a committee (several people [large framed]) between now and the Meet which would act to politely, but firmly, "help" the basher leave instantly - more enjoyment for all DSM folks;

5. the planning being invested into this year's Meet, several months prior to the event, is exceptionally commendable...

just my thoughts...
Jim

Thanks for the comments Jim! I'll start a new thread about the t-shirt deal and hopefully someone who's artistic can come up with a design to use. If not, I can probably whip up something. Then we can see what kind of deals we can get.

Your car better be running by then! I've heard great things about it when Nate and Eric were tuning it, and I only expect it to be better once it's done!!

If anyone starts crap, just let James or I know. Hopefully this won't happen, but there always seems to be one person.

Wes, I could also bring my truck and a few tow straps ROFL

Thanks for the comments Jim! I'll start a new thread about the t-shirt deal and hopefully someone who's artistic can come up with a design to use. If not, I can probably whip up something. Then we can see what kind of deals we can get.

Your car better be running by then! I've heard great things about it when Nate and Eric were tuning it, and I only expect it to be better once it's done!!

If anyone starts crap, just let James or I know. Hopefully this won't happen, but there always seems to be one person.

Wes, I could also bring my truck and a few tow straps ROFL

Brian and James will be Security!!!!! :hellyeah::hellyeah:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Attachments

• contra1.jpg
    contra1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 184
Great idea Marius.
You could take that picture, place it on a sign, and then place it in the ground at the entrance to the parking lot. You could inscribe "Protected by..." (like ADT signs at homes); plus, add sound effects with a tape player. DSM Bashers be aware!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back