The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

420A 2GNT Grindy kachugga noise after new clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1993F250

10+ Year Contributor
43
0
Feb 19, 2011
Sandy, Oregon
Ever since I replaced the clutch in my eclipse it has been making a kind of Grindy kachugga noise. Lol But only when it's cold, and only in first gear. After I go through the gears and she warms up I don't hear it again. I could really use some ideas..thanks for any help
 
Have you tried to adjust your clutch pedal? I wonder if the step height was different enough on your old clutch from you new setup.

Uhhh possibly. I don't know much about clutches. Buut, mine did blowup in there it was so gone. I had like over a half inch difference?
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top