The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2GB Passenger side skirt panel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray1999

Probationary Member
Jun 14, 2020
Richmond, BC_Canada
Hey guys,

I have a 1997 GSX that was freshly painted. someone decided to rip off my passenger side side skirt panel that sits at the bottom of the fender and im looking to buy one ASAP that's located in Canada, closer to BC the better as shipping from usa is very long right now.

Thanks!

Also you should post in the classifieds if you are wanting to buy anything. I'm not sure if any posting restrictions apply since you are brand new though. Also give a scroll through the classifieds a while back a member was selling some side skirts and was willing to ship. @MichaelSuch was the members name selling them maybe he still has them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back