The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Wiring harness help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonicnofadz

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 12, 2003
Baltimore, Maryland
Me and my friend are putting together a 2G AWD car, however it came with the wiring harness (and all electrical components, i.e. sensors, fuse blocks) out of the car. Are there any well known diagrams that we could refer to? Does the factory shop manual have this info? We have figured out where some of the plugs go to, but not all of them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

are you having problems finding where connections go inside the engine compartment?I would just find a buddy or something with a 2g awd so you can look at it, cause if you dont know where the conections go, you guys prob dont know how the harness is routed etc. I think even if there is a diagram that you could find somewhere, it prob wouldnt be detailed enough to tell you where all the stuff is at and how it should be routed?

I guess its not very helpful if you dont know a soul with a 2g,(maybee pictures) but that would be what i would do.

if you ever get if figured out, you and your buddy should take pics of the project and make a tech article.sorry for not being very helpfull btw

This should be able to help you out. I have pleanty of images, let me know what you need.

Is this detailed enough/how its routed? haha
My image size on here was limited, let me know if you need a larger one.

Attachments

• 2gengine1.jpg
    2gengine1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 2gengine2.jpg
    2gengine2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 140
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back