The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2g MAF to EVO MAF

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiderGST

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 13, 2011
Frisco, Texas
How exactly do I wire in the EVO maf into my 2g pigtail? Is there a wiring diagram out there that I can use? I know the EVO MAF is alot easier to tune than SD and you wont outflow them until your above 660hp that is what I was told anyways. If you have any info on this please let me know.

So there isnt a wiring diagram out there for what wire goes where on the 2g to EVO MAF?

Yeah that is why I tried asking on here. Hope someone has one hiding somewhere in there dsm vault of diagrams LOL.

Jeff Oberholtzer (keydiver) was making adapter cables, but he has stopped...making anything. He has shutdown the business. I am looking for one too.

Here is what I have in my notes regarding EVO VIII MAS Wiring.

Wiring Specification of Evo VIII MAS:

Pin 1 gray wire = +5 volts (closest to the turbo)
Pin 2 yellow/blue stripe= Barometer
Pin 3 white/red stripe= Airflow Hz
Pin 4 red/yellow stripe= +12 Volts from MPI
Pin 5 black= Ground
Pin 6 red/blue stripe= Intake Air Temp
Pin 7 blue/black stripe= Reset

The pin out of the EVO VIII MAS is the same as the 2g MAS, but the wire colors are different on the 2g.

1G___2g/Evo
1_______7
2_______3
3_______4
4_______1
6_______5
7_______2
8_______6

Everyone and there dog always ask Ligo for info. I wanted to give the guy a break for once. I especially ask him alot of stuff all the time LOL. I did just buy his brand new FP3575 from him. Let the guy take a break every now and again he always looks like a walking zombie every time I see him.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back