The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2g koni/gc proper front hats

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsumike0

Proven Member
Oct 13, 2013
Passaic, New_Jersey
I'm trying to either go for feal coilovers or go the koni ground control sleeves route. However before I do anything I'm trying to find the proper spherical tops I need for the fronts on my 2g. Feals bring em standard so I'm not so concerned about that, more so with the potential koni setup. Anyone know where to source some? On the ground control website they have a complete coilover kit but I don't think they bring the proper hats

Jay Racing was the vendor whom partnerned with @snowboarder714 when DSMTuners had the group buys. I believe Jay Racing used to have DG Konis listed on their site but their sites been down for a little while. You might try some of this site's supporting vendors because they list other Jay Racing items as things for DSMs like the altenator relocation kit, etc. JNZTuning & ExtremePSI are a couple that come to mind. May also be others. Worth a try.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back