The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g fenders

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo98eclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2004
northern, New_Jersey
hey, i saw a 2g eclipse wit some fenders that ive never seen before and i want them! they looked lookin like they were widebody fenders and they had like z3 cuts in them but they werent in the same place as regular z3 fenders, they was like on da top of da wheel area. anybody know what im talkin bout (LOL hell no)? it might jus be better to list all the types of fenders or wide bodykits. thanx a million if anybody can find em :thumb:

try this...

Attachments

• wider.JPG
    wider.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 278
Oh my got the CF ones are tight! I just might have to save some money.......

DSMhelex said:
what kind of front bumper is that in the picture above?

I think its part of the supra conversion..

Touch your car and die...............

haha, jk. seriously tho. dont, Very nice car, in a sec gonna see if i can find ne more pics of your ride.

maybe its just me but i dont really see how the carbon fenders would look good without a carbon front bumper and a carbon hood.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back