The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2g Front Fenders

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stapl3

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 27, 2004
MI, Michigan
Anyone know where to get these? I've been pulling my hair out trying to find one. I searched google every way possible, placed classified ads, nothing on CL, nothing on eBay, car-part.com was a strike out. If I took the car to a body shop would they tell me oh well or do they have an unknown source? I just can't believe finding a fender for a 2g is this impossible.

I have purchased 4 of them threw the body shop i work at in last 2 years, a local salvage yard was able to find new old stock fenders laying around in warehouses for me. I live in IA and waterloo auto parts was able to source them for me. Body shops sometimes can find things due to friendly relationships with people so they go out of there way to find stuff.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

freezle has a shitload more listed, their # is
(724) 336-5755

this place also has a bunch:
John Wagner & Sons, Harmony, PA 16037
(724) 368-8831

What side do you need?

Finding the driver side is hard as hell. I got one from the junkyard. Also ordered one from Chicago Auto Body Parts but it took 5 weeks to be delivered.

I remember finding the passenger side on a few different sites.

The aftermarket fiberglass fenders are in stock pretty much everywhere for the same price or cheaper, might consider going that route.

https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/where-to-buy-fender.524641/

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back