The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G engine bay guide for coolant hoses/16g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chazz

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 15, 2008
Denver, Colorado
Hey there...finally getting the motor all "connected" (the electrical diagram writeup is KILLER :) )

Trying to match up my correct coolant hoses off my evo 16g on my 2G head....anyone have a quick snapshot of theres?

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Oh...BTW.

The real reason I'm asking.....I know 1 coolant line off the 16g goes up to the thermostat housing area.

I'm having issues finding the "other" coolant line/hookup off my 16g.

Awesome, I actually did a little searching and someone posted up the same question awhile ago with great pictures.

Thanks, this site makes a sweet reference :)

I came across this thread in search for the same info, I ended finding the article that I assume he was talking about, anyways for future reference here is the link.

EVO 16G install

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back