The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

2.4 stroker in a 420a?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i have never herd of a 2.4 stroker for the 420a engine. just dont waste your time and money on getting 4G63 parts for it because the engines are totaly different. im shure you can have parts custome made for it. call my favorite shop that has and dose everything dsm even the 420A. as a matter of fact hes selling a 420a eclipse thats .020 over t4 turbo and alot on it. ask him about where it could be made and they might be able to make it for you just say that quentin from west branch reffered you. DSM GRAVEYARD of kalamazoo michigan 1-269-226-4463. there kool people i know personally and john will work with people on prices extremely well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back