The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2 15's in a Box, Will Get Measurements Later

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiousECLIPSE

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2004
Mankato-Area, Minnesota
Okay, so, I don't exactly have the measurements yet, but, to put 2 15's in a box in the back of my talon, what all would I have to take out?

The guy I might be buying them from has an RSX and he said he had to take out the back seats and panels.

Well, that is going to be one HUGE box because I just saw my friend with a blazer and he had one 15 built with a box and it took basically his whole trunk. You are probably going to have to make a custom box that fits the contour of the trunk and you're probably going to have to take out if not move down the back seats.

he's right, it's going to be a huge box. i have a 5 cubic foot box that takes the spare tire well and 7 inches above it. just depends what kind of subs they are and the type of box your going to want. also the type of music your going to listen to.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back