The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1st Annual Metro Detroit DSM Meet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wondering if i can have the colt back together in time!

14b auto colt ....lame but will be on the road.

anyone interested in a tubular mani/wastegate setup

With my car out the driveway, i'm sure either the colt or the talon can be ready in a week give or take. Be nice for you to shoot that way with us.

im comin anyways. like i said ill run the ranger.

Ryan,
Holland,MI
616-796-4223. Please text.

I'm on the west side of the state. If someone could text me with a updated time and place because what I'm getting from reading is you guys are thinking of meeting soon and I still have about two weeks worth of work before the cars done.I hope I can make it:pray:

Well I know its still early in the year BUT the next time we go to Milan I expect everyone to have there DSM's on the road. No fun with a car in the driveway and not in the street LOL. Get a move on chuck. Lol.
There's probably a bmw, 300c, and looks like a ranger coming with us. Lol the more the marrier.
For everyone whose on here how's 5 pm sound. Some have work and school so want to give them a chance to ride out together.

Well I know its still early in the year BUT the next time we go to Milan I expect everyone to have there DSM's on the road. No fun with a car in the driveway and not in the street LOL. Get a move on chuck. Lol.
There's probably a bmw, 300c, and looks like a ranger coming with us. Lol the more the marrier.
For everyone whose on here how's 5 pm sound. Some have work and school so want to give them a chance to ride out together.

not that this is a bad time but it seems really late to get to the track... just saying but i dont even no when it opens either so...

and where would be a good place and time for use all to meet up before???

Milan is tempting, car is still untuned. Possible pending tune this weekend unless one of you guys know to to tune ecm V3. Help a brotha out LOL...

I will try to bring my 92 Talon to Milan on the 14th if I can locate some E85 or E98 fuel. It would be nice to have a large group of DSM's together. bbender, Carleton, MI.

Bender its the 18th, which is next wednesday. Somewhere the 14th came into the mix.

not that this is a bad time but it seems really late to get to the track... just saying but i dont even no when it opens either so...

and where would be a good place and time for use all to meet up before???

On Wednesday the 18th the track opens at 4pm. I;m going to find a spot at the I-75\I-94 junction for everyone on this side of the state to meet. There's a few from around roseville, a few from shelby township area, troy, novi. 94 will take us almost right there so we can all meet up and head out picking up people along the way.

Ryan,
Holland,MI
616-796-4223. Please text.

I'm on the west side of the state. If someone could text me with a updated time and place because what I'm getting from reading is you guys are thinking of meeting soon and I still have about two weeks worth of work before the cars done.I hope I can make it:pray:

you actually have less than that. Next week at milan is going to be the first meet.

Bender its the 18th, which is next wednesday. Somewhere the 14th came into the mix.

On Wednesday the 18th the track opens at 4pm. I;m going to find a spot at the I-75\I-94 junction for everyone on this side of the state to meet. There's a few from around roseville, a few from shelby township area, troy, novi. 94 will take us almost right there so we can all meet up and head out picking up people along the way.

you actually have less than that. Next week at milan is going to be the first meet.

Well damn, I Guess I do need to step it up. Still have to finish my dash board, get my intercooler piping back from the machine shop, get the tires rebalanced, and a alignment so that I'm not spitting up tires ;)

i guess im making a mad dash to get the colt on the road.

well seeing how this is on a wednesday i might not be able to make it out i dont noramlly get out of work on the weekdays until around 6 as of late. and then its like a hr plus drive to get there for me... i do really want to come out tho... idk we shall see i guess maybes ill get out early that day or something.. just got to talk krh in to coming out aswell then..

I wont be able to make it on the 18th.

Although I may still go somewhere saturday(maybe to a diffirent strip im in the middle of stanton, martin, milan) on the 14th. Its been to long since I've been to any races.

Bender heres a site that list all of the gas stations that deal e-85 in michigan. DTMB - E85 Fueling Stations in Michigan

ok sounds good to me where you want to go??? we can even still take the vr-4 on this adventure....

whos gonna need e85. i can bring approx 30 gallons. i have a large 25 gallon roll cart and an additional 5 gallon jug.

You guys can't do a weekend meet? Just to cruise or anything? I know it's to go to the track but I work 2nd shift and don't get out till midnight beside on Fridays I get out no later than 7pm

I'm down to do a quick Sunday meet at Belle isle. Open lots, nice atmosphere, easy to find, nice scenery for good photos.

hoping the colt will be together.. im kind of excited.

milan was just a chance to give everyone a chance to run on a sanctioned track and be able to log some 60ft, 1\8 th and 1\4 mile times. my sondays are off so if you gys wanna meet up on a sunday im dowm. whats everyone doing this sunday? i got a fuel pump and fmic to install but other than that im free lmmfao. hit me up.
586-209-8682.

fmic needs mounted... intercooler piping needs welded and installed wideband/gm maf wired in and then ready for fire.

afpr in. tomorrow the walbro 255 and fmic (somehow). little retuning and i should be all ready. would have like to get the end clutch kit in but not gonna have enough time i dont think. unless...no work tuesday...hmm maybe thats the day.

Ok meet up spot is at: Woodward Amoco Inc
5996 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48202
(313) 870-1261 ‎,
For the 75 guys take 75 to 94 go 94 west towards chicago, for us 94 guys its a straight shot. once on 94 or past 94 get off at first exit go to woodward make a right. gas station on right hand side about a block away.

Gas Station - Google Maps

Oh lets all try to get there at 4:30.

Last edited:
you realize i can do the end clutches in the parking lot in about 10 mins.

hey i know we are still on for wed. but is that woodward meet today at 4:30 hit me up if its still on im gonna be mounting a purge kit and bottle but that should be done early today so if its on ill be there

hey i know we are still on for wed. but is that woodward meet today at 4:30 hit me up if its still on im gonna be mounting a purge kit and bottle but that should be done early today so if its on ill be there

The woodward thing is for wednesday ronny. Not today. Do not go to the gas station on woodward today no one will be there. LOL.

you realize i can do the end clutches in the parking lot in about 10 mins.

Yea you've done them before. Most things i do are for the first time so i gotta go all slow to make sure i don't break shit. and everything goes back the way its supposed to, LOL. I know it looks easy as hell for the video John has.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back