The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1st Annual Metro Detroit DSM Meet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I used to live in Lincoln Park and might have to make a trip over there with the talon when its done.

I'm down to meet local DSM guys. Subscribed to the FB so just let me know. Busy man with work and a new baby on the way.

Name: Shawn

If I have time Saturday think I'm gonna be at SI to watch some dyno pulls. I'll be in the red 2g

@Darkie where at in Roseville? I'm working on my car in the 12/Groesbeck area.

I'm close to National Coney right by 696. I'll be at Speed Industries tomorrow for sure. Wanna check out the shop and see there dream crusher crush dyno numbers LOL...

hold on Nile you didnt tell me your cars over here. im at 11 1/12 and 94. And shawn your literally less than 5 minutes away from me. Have you see a @ tone Black and Teal 2g with chrome and black rims around? Thats me. My girl lives at 10 and gratiot so i drive by national just about every day.Lol.

Oh send a ffriend request to this Face Book page. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003707354014
The other was a group and i didnt know it wasnt like a regular page where people could post stuff on it.

I used to live in Lincoln Park and might have to make a trip over there with the talon when its done.

That would be really cool man. Be nice to get a couple people that have a long history with these cars to go with us. And a couple people to put up some low times. LOL.

@Darkie, no but chuck is MY mechanic LOL. I actually would have met you today had I went over Mikes. Mike is a friend of mine. Small world. Chuck and I have the project log for my car on xceedspeed right now.

@Darkie, no but chuck is MY mechanic LOL. I actually would have met you today had I went over Mikes. Mike is a friend of mine. Small world. Chuck and I have the project log for my car on xceedspeed right now.

Lol very nice, yeah he seems to be the man to know if it concerns anything about DSM's.

I'll let him know he has pending customers. My car is disassembled in his backyard, plus he has like 2 more 1gs he's messing with and a Colt to build. Might be a miracle getting fit in.

ok well someone tell me where that shop is i need someone who knows about these cars to look mine over and tell me whats going on with a few things.

just having him at the track would be a big plus to.. i could for sure use someone that new a lot more aboot these kind of car just to learn and him/ any of you guys that have been around them longer and have tuner somewhat.

i would for sure appreachate it..

I'm certain I can get him to go to the track with us. He'll prob ride up with me and a few more of our Dsm guys.

I will try to bring my 92 Talon to Milan on the 14th if I can locate some E85 or E98 fuel. It would be nice to have a large group of DSM's together. bbender, Carleton, MI.

Ill prob be linking with Sinister in a few days. We're gonna try and get some other events together following this. Small BBQ at Belle Isle sometime soon? Maybe a $10 buy in, and I'll handle the grilling or something?

I happen to be a college educated culinary professional who currently works at Coach Insignia at the top of the Ren-Cen. I'm sure i could help out. Lmao. That actually sounds like a great idea. The Isle would be a very good spot nice little drive around the city and everyone meeting up at the Isle. I could see that.But you know we're gonna have to set something up out a little more western. We cant expect to have something go down in our back yard and not do the same for the others out the other way.

yea that would be cool to do a lil meet up and cruise around as a group.. its been awhile since i have been to any shows. so if anyone noes of any that r weekend events and good shit like that that we could have a group show up to would be pretty sweet.. i no i would like to go to more car show this year and shit..

Wanna set one up for the third weekend in may out west? I have that weekend off and it would be nice to show some love out that way.

Well what do you say guys to a western meet? Only day ild personally be available is sunday. Really hard to get a Friday or Saturday off, busiest days.
Ryan, Logan, Nick, Jp. You guys are all west of detroit right? What do say you come out here in a couple weeks and the guys closer to detroit will come out there a couple weeks after?
Was just thinking once everyone gets thereselves together and on the streets maybe we could set up something out of state with another group, Ohio, Indiana maybe? Maybe a great lakes thing? I know Chicago seems to have quite a lot of people actively involved.
Just an idea im throwing out there.

yea im down for what ever... im pretty much in the middle of the state so either way is cool with me and there really isnt anything hear in the middle to have a meet up here. but i no im goin to norwalk in october for dsm/evo shootout. and would really like to go to other events this year. goin to one in MN to but thats a 12 hr drive to that one.. im not picky so if u guys one of anything shoot it out, dont really have much goin on the weekends normally..

sinister youll love my grill!

if any of you guys have questions or need help feel free to hit me up
chuck
12 and utica area
roseville mi

Yo Chuck! This is my mechanic, dude is an absolute guru when it comes to this Dsm game. Trust me, dude knows his stuff. Hopefully you guys can s my vehicle soon and see his light work on the strip.

hey niles! thanks for the kind words. i cant wait to see your car on the strip as well. curious as to what it will run.

Cool cool nice to meet you chuck... and cait wait to get out to the track...

What time is the gates opening again and where we goin to meet up to roll into the tracm together...

I'm thinking we get there around 4 or 5. Most of us will be riding out from Detroit I think.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back