The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Street Build 1991 Eagle Talon TSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just got this eagle talon last week. It's got 84k miles on it but doesn't run. It's has been sitting over 15 years in the warehouse since 2008. First thing I'm going to do is to check the fuel system. Will keep you guys updates soon.

Last edited:
Found filler neck that need to be replace soon

F80AB717-030D-46FC-978B-719AB2824A21.jpeg

Very hard to find a filler neck. Try to save it and have a good welding shop repair it. Nice find. How did the rust get there if it was in a warehouse?

Very hard to find a filler neck. Try to save it and have a good welding shop repair it. Nice find. How did the rust get there if it was in a warehouse?
They did pull out the talon and was outside the warehouse as well for like a year or so but mostly was in warehouse, that what they told me but I did check if it there any rust. No rust on chassis or frame. Only on parts that can be replace like filler neck. Even better. But I did found someone on this dsmtuners who make filler neck, pricy but seem worth it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back