The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

14b compressor housing options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingspan99

Probationary Member
Mar 28, 2009
Colorado Spring, Colorado
I have a 14b with the 01 in the serial number. What compressor upgrades will fit? It says TD05H on the compressor housing and all the impeller fins are the same height.
I need to install a freeze plug too, one popped out. Where can I get one and how to install it?

There are no housing "upgrades", you might be able to find a downfiring housing small enough to be machined for the 14b wheel, but it'd be pretty pointless.

You should be able to get freeze plugs at any auto parts store.

their are two sizes of freeze plugs. you need to clean the hole out and use a paste forget what its called now and the jar is at the shop it's a permatex and is very tacky. i used a 1 1/4 or around a 32mm chrome socket turned around. then pound it in flush. make sure it goes in straight and your done. had one pop on me once also. my fault as i installed them. much harder with engine in the car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back