The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

10" Torque Converter Available For 1g Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awww shit :banghead: . That one thread that goes into detail aout the Level10 valve body explains why 1-2 shifts are very inconsistent(sometimes, but rarely, hits the limiter) in my car when I am not using the Eprom TCU.

You think i could just go with an IPT valvebody and that would fix the issue?

IPT's Valvebody is good, I thought HighPSI TSi Guy did that mod too.

Hey HighPSI TSi Guy, full boost isn't what I'd call "full" with my current combo. The only thing I can compare is how this setup was with the 11" vs the 10", it's looser with the 10" but still not adequate for my setup which is why I'm considering a new housing or smaller billet turbo/housing all together. But there is a few hundred rpm left in my converter which I didn't know at the time, but that's still not going to get me over 4k which is where I'd like to be. Was hoping Bob Bailey would release his 2 Step for us, that would help with the psi aspect of the launch.

On a funny side note, I finally ditched my stock 2" muffler for a Borla XS Pro and I gained 250rpm on the footbrake stall. LOL, I didn't realize it was holding that much back along with at least 5psi of boost creep at WOT. OMG:ohdamn:

I had a stock converter restalled as much as they could, they said they took it to 3200. Thats off nitrous. I guess we will see how it goes!

Does anyone have a 1/4 mile ECMlink log with this 10" converter? Please post it. Love to compair it to my stock restalled. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back