The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1,000.00$ Reward -Motorcycle theft

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjai_ruken

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 1, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
Someone had the guts to steal my 2007 R1 out of a gated community in Houston Tx. Whats ironic is I just got my alarm in the mail today I will give 1,000.00$ Reward to anyone who has information or knows were it is or who has it. I am ex Us Army, Special Forces and I will look into this myself also. And if I find them before the police. Well, I know a lot of people with pig farms!

Tyson McBride
~Owner
McBride Motorsports

By the way it has Montana Plates, Num: 14A363, Its Black/Grey with Carbon Fiber Accents

Wow, that's crazy. I doubt I hear anything but if I do I'll obviously let you know. Any pictures?

some pics, carbon fiber parts and a carbon two brothers exhaust

Attachments

• l_b19044db173dc325e7cf5c2e8613d6b5.jpg
    l_b19044db173dc325e7cf5c2e8613d6b5.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 488
  • l_7fbe9987e2375ab24f783faaa1d095a2.jpg
    l_7fbe9987e2375ab24f783faaa1d095a2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 490
I live in lousiana so I will look in the news on wheels monthly car/boat/bike's for sale add's. They steal a lot of cars etc from Houston and bring them back here to sale, but good luck finding it. That really sucks =(

Man those yahoo's tear down bikes so fast if you didn't have lo-jack you can pretty much kiss it good bye. I am not trying to be pessimistic here, but seriously, the recovery rate for stolen motorcycles is like next to nothing.

Thanks guys, Right now its not about finding the bike any more so much as it is about finding the person who stole my bike. I am sick of people thinking they can get away with stealing other peoples stuff just because some wimpy freaking judge is only going to give them a little jail time. Stiff punishment is needed here people. And maybe a police dept with a Auto Theft Division that works. I mean this is what the cops/detectives in the Auto Theft Division do, they deal with auto theft and they wont even come out to investigate. So get this, I call the Houston Police Dept. To update my Theft Report, Im on hold for 10 min and finally a woman comes on. I tell her that I wanted to put in the report the the R1 was stolen out of a gated community between 23:45 and 0700 and that there was only one way in, and one way out. So either they had to have someone let them in, or they drove in when someone was leaving. Either way someone had to see them drive in. Her reply "Do you have any evidence?" I wanted to respond with "A 10ft Iron security gate!" But I politely said "no mam, but someone still had to see them come in" well she starts getting snooty saying I need "evidence", so my reply was "Do you guys have them things...ummm..let me think...my tax dollars pay there wages..umm.I think there called Detectives!" Whats the point of paying Taxes for a Auto Theft Division Within the Police Dept when they wont even come investigate?

you talk to this guy yet?

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/362860521.html

This was last night I'm assuming that they stole it right....

a friend of mine in his apartment building had his bike stolen in our gated apartment garage...they had his bike loaded up on a trailer, and were loading his neighbors bike and sure enough he came out and chased them off but they took off with his bike....he's in the army too and took matters into his own hands, landlord let him see the video tapes, and about 2 or 3days later he had his bike back...I'm not asking how.

He chains his bike up to a solid cement pole now.

you talk to this guy yet?

http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/362860521.html

This was last night I'm assuming that they stole it right....

a friend of mine in his apartment building had his bike stolen in our gated apartment garage...they had his bike loaded up on a trailer, and were loading his neighbors bike and sure enough he came out and chased them off but they took off with his bike....he's in the army too and took matters into his own hands, landlord let him see the video tapes, and about 2 or 3days later he had his bike back...I'm not asking how.

He chains his bike up to a solid cement pole now.

Thats my ASA Drive Mike, He is trying to find it in pieces for me. Thanks for keeping the eye out BigRand:thumb:

Thank you guys for all your help, This is why I love being a DSMer. Sometimes we may not agree on things. But DSMers will always be a tight-knit brotherhood of friends and family

sorry Tyson, the leads we got are turning out to not be good, and none of our friends in the bike community down here have heard anything.

This is going to suck to have to tell you this.. but if one had a frame and a title for the frame all they have to do is switch parts over and they have a whole bike with a title. Only way they would get caught is if they didnt change the key selonid and your key fit or yamaha went like honda and has the invisable serial #s on the bike

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back