The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

WTB turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a one day old e3b16g. never rebuilt. fresh. ill throw in an fitting. retails 1000$. Im selling it today only for 550 shipped$

I have one but i don't really trust it. All these years of thinking that it was a slipping clutch turned out to be a busted turbo. Car is smoking and boost is shitty for t25 standards.

I have a decent 16g. I'll sell it cheap if you want to send it off to have new bearings put in. You can get it ported while it's out. LMK.
Also I'm taking my old turbo off a guys DSM (I sold it to him last year) I think he will sell it. T3/T4 dual ball with a DSM bolt on internal gate. (57 trim) very fast spool and way more power then a 16/20g and i passed smog with it. 3 inch intake 2 inch out. (s cover) will come with Dejon intake and outlet pipes to bolt on to 2g stock side mount location.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have a big 16g ill take $275 shipped for. Runs mint. MHI as well

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back