1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale WTB - 1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 5 Speed Manual

Posted by TalontedOne, Jun 16, 2019

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. TalontedOne

TalontedOne Probationary Member

Joined Apr 3, 2019
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    I am looking to purchase a pretty mint to flawless 1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, with little to no modifications and or no rust.

However if the modifications have been well done, as well as very streetable, I absolutely will consider such a beauty as well.

Thank you very much for looking!

Anthony

2. TalontedOne

Joined Apr 3, 2019
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    I know that this is a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, however something like this will be great!

CA23-E63-B-AD87-49-CF-8720-F9167-D33-A698.jpg

3. TalontedOne

Joined Apr 3, 2019
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    I know they are rare these days, however one like this would be fantastic as well!

3-CB784-C7-955-C-4-C9-F-8594-D085-BBBCD01-B.jpg

4. TalontedOne

Joined Apr 3, 2019
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    I love this one as well.

CEBFF7-DD-B518-45-BC-9164-1-E2-A94-E7-A9-DD.jpg

5. TalontedOne

Joined Apr 3, 2019
    Wichita Falls, Texas